In light of arising Covid-19 cases in Malaysia and the recent “MOVEMENT RESTRICTIONS” announcement from the government, some reminders for good personal hygiene, apart of washing hands, are as the following:
1. Avoid contact with live animals including poultry and birds, and consumption of raw and undercooked meats
2. Avoid crowded places and close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness
3. Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as a cough or runny nose
4. Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately
5. Seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell.
6. Maintain good indoor ventilation
7. Avoid sharing food, cutlery, crockery, utensils and other personal hygiene items
8. Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands and avoid touching your face or rubbing your eyes
Let's together, we become more vigilant and best to stay indoors until this pandemic has calmed down. Think of safety today, Be alive tomorrow.